Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Way to go Stef!!!

Me and Stef-I am such a proud momma! It is so wonderful to see my
kids accomplish what I have yet to accomplish!
The proud graduate from Southern Utah University!

Hayley wasted no time inspecting the diploma cover to make sure it was official!! Love the tassle in Stef's mouth!


The long "pomp and circumstance" walk. It was hard to find the shorty!
The initial program was very crowded, President Monsen spoke, he did a good job. I wasn't that impressed with the student speakers at either session. It was a long day, but so worth it to see my daughter graduate. Now that makes 2 out of 4 kids that have college degrees from SUU-Yay!



2 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

Congrats Steffy. YOU DID IT! Now hopefully I can finish.. I might give up school sucks haha. Love you

Jenny said...

Woo hoo! Yay for Stef!