Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fastest Answer to a Prayer - Ever!

So what do you do when your newly engaged daughter tells you that she just lost her ring at work-and she works in a hospital? I got down on my knees and said a good, long prayer. I knew her chances of finding it were real slim,but I knew her fiance could not afford another ring and I knew how depressed and upset she would be. I have lost 3 rings in the past couple of years(2 cost over a $l00, the other only $10-20), but I know how totally heartwrenched I was! She called me within an hour and found it on her way out the door after she had spent a couple hours looking in gross trash can after trash can, and had reluctantly realized there was no more she could do. This was honestly the fastest answer to one of my prayers ever!
PRAYER WORKS!!!!

2 comments:

Stef said...

You can say that again ma!!! I really think it was your prayer, I mean I had looked everywhere else and nothing, somehow magically after you said the prayer it must have appeared. I am so thankful for your righteousness and for raising us all in the gospel. Thank you for helping me find my ring!!!! Worst day ever!
Love you ma!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad she found it, too!