Monday, May 31, 2010

The past 5 months have been a whirlwind!!

So, I've already blogged about my oldest daughter expecting twins, and my second oldest daughter getting engaged-well, to add to all that exciting news read on!! Things just keep getting better and better!



Sometime in Feb or March, I was called as the Girls Camp Director(actually-c0-director)!! Now normally, this is a calling that I would run from, but I just couldn't say no knowing that I needed extra blessings to get the twin babies here safely. So, against my inner anxiety about the calling, I accepted.




In March, my youngest daughter, Mandi, got engaged!! Yay! Now this one I was not expecting! She has been dating Jordan for over two years, but I thought she was going to wait at least one more year-SURPRISE!!




Now how in the world can I possibly have time to plan 2 weddings and plan girl's camp? I don't know, but we'll see how it all works out! Needless to say that I have been overworked, overstressed, and brain overloaded lately. Not to mention also having to work full-time(which I am not used to). So much to do, so little time---aaaggghh!




It surely must be wedding season this year. Alot of my kids' friends have gotten or are getting married and two nephews and two nieces and my best friend's daughter!! Man, what is in the air?? haha




Now all of this may seem like such good news, right? Well, it is(except the camp director call), however, I have even more news that fills my heart with JOY! My son has finally announced that he does plan to go on a mission! YIPPEE!




MY JOY IS FULL!!! I just don't know how my life can get any better(well, maybe if I also had a new dream house)!! I am blogging from work and can't download pics, but will soon from Stefanie's wedding. STAY TUNED!!








3 comments:

Mandi said...

Wahoo! Yay for weddings, babies, and missions!

Jenny said...

Crazy and fun year! Yay for Uncle Bear!

Andrew said...

I'm so happy to read this!