Thursday, September 23, 2010

MEXICO BOUND!

Matt received his mission call. It only took 3 weeks!  Oh the anticipation!  He is going to the Mexico Puebla Mission!  Yay!  He wanted to learn a language and preferably Spanish!  He leaves January 5, 2011 and his mission farewell is scheduled for .......December 26th at 9:00am!  He wants to try to change it, but I doubt it will happen, so mark your calendars!

It seems like such a long time to wait, but I know it will seem like it will be here tomorrow!  So much to do and get ready!  We are all so happy and proud of him for his decision to go!  I am gonna brush up on my spanish so I can write to him, or interpret if he writes in Spanish! 

He also was ordained an Elder in our home the week before.  Two awesome events!

Te amo mi misionero!!  Pics will be posted soon!

No comments: